These Jobs Need You Now
High Paid Postings
FREE Weekly Legal Nurse Consultant Jobs
Hot New Jobs direct to your inbox. Join 3,060 Legal Nurse Consultant professionals today!
Legal Nurse Consultant I
Legal Nurse I
Reviews and summarizes medical and related records into an attorney work product.
• Performs efficient and accurate medical case review;
• Develops accurate work-product based on the medical records provided which is reflective of the client’s needs;
• Assists in identifying severity of a case;
• Prioritizes work product based on project guidelines and clients’ needs;
• Monitors calendaring due dates and submits work product prior to or by the required deadline;
• Communicates with direct supervisor to discuss challenges with meeting set deadline dates in advance of deadline;
• Reports productivity, including benchmarks per case, to designated person as instructed;
• Performs other duties as assigned;
Bachelors of Science Nursing
Active RN license in good standing
5+ years of critical experience
1+ years of legal nurse, medical record review and analysis - product liability, drug liability, medical device, toxic tort, mass tort preferred
Remote position - home office with high speed internet, dual monitors
Type 40-50 WPM
Must be available full-time
Note: Please mention GetLegalNurseConsultantJobs.com in your cover letter when applying.
Critical Need Jobs
Thanks for notifying us about this posting!
Please help us monitor our job postings by providing us feedback on this job. If you feel this job is miscategorized or some type of spam please let us know. Once a job has been reported to us, we will investigate it further and make the appropriate adjustments. If you require a response please submit your question or concern to our Customer Service Department
This position is currently filled/closed/expired, please CLICK HERE to search for similar positions.
Browse other Legal Nurse Consultant Jobs in Texas
Browse all Legal Nurse Consultant Jobs in Texas